Do soarer seats fit the Aristo?

JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Aristo Aesthetics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amon
JZS147 Junior

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Do soarer seats fit the Aristo? Reply with quote

Hey everyone, I heard that the soarer seats will fit the Aristo rails.. except for one bolt, that has to be redrilled..

Anyone ever tried that?

As they are said to be way lower than stock which would be awesome as I like sitting low and am a tad taller.
Just found pics of leather seats, are there non-leather ones available, and how do they look like?

Thanks in advance!
Warfare
'Ex Aristo Owner'

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sit in both almost daily now and I can tell you the Aristo seats are wayy more comfy imho. Soarer seats would be way lighter though being non-powered (some of them anyway) and yeah they do seem lower. They're just.... smaller overall? I like my armchairs Smile
Amon
JZS147 Junior

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just realised I had a look at a SC400 which had some sort of tan leather seats, which were powered.
I think someone on clubaristo stated, that he tried the seats and they were like ridiculous low, so he removed them asap LOL

My friends made a name up for the Aristo, they call it the "Twinturbo couch" Very Happy

And yes, when moving your arse, it sounds like an old couch..
I think I ll try to find comfy ones, dunno if I go for aftermarket ones or for some Lexus ones..
Woggin
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amon wrote:

I think someone on clubaristo stated, that he tried the seats and they were like ridiculous low, so he removed them asap LOL

My friends made a name up for the Aristo, they call it the "Twinturbo couch" Very Happy

And yes, when moving your arse, it sounds like an old couch..
I think I ll try to find comfy ones, dunno if I go for aftermarket ones or for some Lexus ones..

I have a uzz31 and i definitely feel less comfy in the seats, the back seats in the soarer are bloody nice, sit deep in them, just beautiful, but would always go for the risto seats!! not sure if they would fit, but you could just swap the rails over if they didnt!

twinturbo couch, i love it!!! hehehe

JZS147 stock snails 12.58@115, T04Z is here, still in beta!
92 r32 gtst daily

Old rides: 04 zze123r, 98 ae111r, 92 ep82gt, 92 sw20r, 00 ncp10r, 91 uzz31, 84 Ma61, 88 gz20, 90 jza70, 90 jza70 aerotop
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Aristo Aesthetics All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: