BODYKITS
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Aristo Aesthetics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jezza
'Mr. No Aristo'

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: BODYKITS Reply with quote

well, for those of you that like bodykits, or ar thinking of getting one for your aristo, here are a heap of them stolen from lexusownersclub. following link if of the actual thread u can find pics, but it includes 2nd gen gs300's and alot of dud links, so yeah....

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=2332&

if you are just interested in aristo pics, i've taken all the ones from that thread and added them here to save you all from trawling through 9 pages

Win kit

another Win kit

Junction Produce (looks pretty good imo. nice semi-wide body)

Elite body kit

Inspection Bodykit. looks phat in these pics

no name Sad

no name again Sad

again no name Sad but pretty sure it's a win kit

Skipper (nice kit imo, esp front bar)

that's it from lexusownersclub. i found the following from www.lextacy.com bad pics, but still something.

vadar

admire

Last freaked with by Jezza on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:14 pm; freaked 2 times in total
Roadside Tech
JZS147 Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or HERE Very Happy
Aristo
'Ex Aristo Owner'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great post Jezza. I want this inspection kit:

Jezza
'Mr. No Aristo'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe, im in love with the inspection kit, but i cant find any larger/better pics of it.

another kit im in love with is the one Forsaken is using for his avatar. here are some larger pics of it for anyone interested. infact, it's almost what i'd want my aristo (once i get one) to look like, maybe less flaired guards, and simpler deep dish wheels

btw, cos im new here, i dont know ur policies on pictures. u want me to link pics, or just have the image here? mainly wondering cos i got the urge to get all the aristo pictures from the thread i've linked to in my 1st post so ppl have them right here to have a squiz
xscape
'Ex Aristo Owner'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have the inspection kit. i can take some higher res pics after work today. (my front bar has a crack in it though).

i loved the inspection kit when i saw that photo above. it is the reason why i chose my aristo. but in all honesty, the inspection kit is not as nice as i thought it would be.. i've also seen pics of inspection kitted aristos in white, and blue, and neither really turned me on.

it does look good in black but in the flesh its not excellent, in my opinion.. now, i rekon these cars look way better with no body kit and simply dumped on their ass.
Aristo
'Ex Aristo Owner'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jezza that kit does look good, I dunno if I personally would go to the trouble of having guards flared though, or does the kit come with new front & rear 1/4's? Too much work for me.

That kit has poor fit on the rear RHS too Sad
Forsaken
'Canary KING'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jezza wrote:

another kit im in love with is the one Forsaken is using for his avatar. here are some larger pics of it for anyone interested. infact, it's almost what i'd want my aristo (once i get one) to look like, maybe less flaired guards, and simpler deep dish wheels

Yeah, I love that pic. It's even on my desktop at work... all three screens Very Happy
Import Monster
'Ex Aristo Owner'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aristo wrote:
Jezza that kit does look good, I dunno if I personally would go to the trouble of having guards flared though, or does the kit come with new front & rear 1/4's? Too much work for me.

That kit has poor fit on the rear RHS too Sad

flared guards ftw!
Jezza
'Mr. No Aristo'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think aristo's look pretty good with no kit, and just dumped, but i like uber ground effects too. fyi u gotta keep the chassis 100mm off the ground to be legal ride height, yet a bodykit doesnt count towards that, so you could have a kit that sits 1mm off the ground and get away with it, so to me, simple kits that dont ruin the lines of the car, but make it look really low are a good idea (but nothing crazy/over the top like the veilside kits you see on s13's etc...look fair gay imo)

as for the white aristo, yeah, poor fit on LHS, and the flairs look funny because the end of the rear doors also have part of the flair on em, and it's a crazy angled flair, so the gap makes it look all funny.

imo, rolled > flaired, cos it keeps the lines of the car/doesnt stand out like dogs balls. i prefer subtle and cruisy than "omg hektik look at me uleh" but i guess some people are the other way around and like the in your face look

oh, and wheels make a huge difference for how good your kit looks. imo the wheels on that white aristo look like poo, but if it was simple, aggressive, 5 spoke, no stepped lip and 2-3 inches of dish w/ machined finish, it'd look waaay better.

noone has said that i cant just wack up images, so i'll start trawling the thread i linked in my 1st post for aristo pics, and add descriptions if i can. should save everyone from ages of looking at 2nd gen GS300's and pics that dont load. if there is an objection do having the direct images here, i'll edit and put links.

/end spam

Last freaked with by Jezza on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:04 pm; freaked 2 times in total
Import Monster
'Ex Aristo Owner'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a couple of editions of the Aristo Hyper Rev mag - lots of kits listed in there, unfortunately my scanner is at home and I keep forgetting to take the mag home :/
Aristo
'Ex Aristo Owner'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jezza wrote:
i think aristo's look pretty good with no kit, and just dumped, but i like uber ground effects too. fyi u gotta keep the chassis 100mm off the ground to be legal ride height, yet a bodykit doesnt count towards that, so you could have a kit that sits 1mm off the ground and get away with it, so to me, simple kits that dont ruin the lines of the car, but make it look really low are a good idea (but nothing crazy/over the top like the veilside kits you see on s13's etc...look fair gay imo)

Here in VIC, the cops have these roller thingies that they attempt to roll under your car. If it hits any part of the car then your car is too low, this includes exhaust, body kit, etc. Maybe this is a VIC law only? My g/f's S13 got done because the flange on the back of the cat *just* hit their rolly thing.
Jezza
'Mr. No Aristo'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aristo wrote:
Here in VIC, the cops have these roller thingies that they attempt to roll under your car. If it hits any part of the car then your car is too low, this includes exhaust, body kit, etc. Maybe this is a VIC law only? My g/f's S13 got done because the flange on the back of the cat *just* hit their rolly thing.

got reamed for that? that's fair gay.

i've heard victoria is fair tightass about car regulations, and about the rollers. im pretty sure that here in ACT and possibly NSW, as long as the chassis is 100mm above the road, it's all good. that said, a mate of mine has his skyline stock height, and a do luk kit, which makes it 1" off the ground. cops had a go at him and defected him. he went to the pits and got it looked at, and they said it was all fine, and sent him on his way. so yeah, i guess, while it's legal, you will still get hassled cos the cops wouldnt know for sure if it was illegally low.

then again, our pits it's very hit and miss with what u get away with, and im going by what my friend said about chassis height/bodykit height, so i could be wrong
Jezza
'Mr. No Aristo'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samurai

rob_85
'Mr. Cool'

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

definetly a fan of the inspection kit

also the juction kit too Smile
Aristoman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the kits to me are way over the top but the Samurai kit is what id take as keeps the Aristo lines to a degree.

HATE BIG wings ! Suprised

greennick
JZS147 Member

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stock kit lowered by coilovers with 18's for me
Aristoman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greennick wrote:
stock kit lowered by coilovers with 18's for me

A man after my heart Mr. Green

Nothing but clean lines for me too retain sleeper appeal & keep C'unstable Plod at bay Cool
Jezza
'Mr. No Aristo'

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aristoman wrote:
Most of the kits to me are way over the top but the Samurai kit is what id take as keeps the Aristo lines to a degree.

HATE BIG wings ! Suprised

yeah, big wings look gay

i think the aristo looks good with a simple kit, something that just makes the car look lower, so very bland side skirts, a rear bar that follows the lines of the skirts, and has room for twin exhausts Smile and as for the front bar, once again, something simple, with just a wide air dam that isnt very high. also not a fan of flairs as i think i stated earlier. the big arse pics of that white aristo in my 2nd post is almost exactly what i want, except less massive exhaust tips, and way less in the way of flared guards. tiny duck tail suits it imo.

anybody know what that kit is anyway??

oh, and lol @ constable plod comment Razz im with you on that one. i like sleeper, but there are better cars for sleeper effects (such as well muffled rotors in tiny shtbox cars. hehe, allways good for a laugh that) and aristo is just made for pimpin imo
Jezza
'Mr. No Aristo'

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nfi what this is, but looks fantastic. keeps body lines except for the vents behind front wheels

sbyder
'Mr. Lemon'

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im gunna take a stab and say its a "LEAD" kit? Razz
RCN Compliance Centre
East Coast Compliance

....Website coming soon....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Aristo Aesthetics All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: