any one know 4doordrift from ebay

JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Aristochat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aristo2jay
JZS147 Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: any one know 4doordrift from ebay Reply with quote

Bought some sideskirts off this guy on ebay '4doordrift' (who has a store with heaps of aristo bits), has anyone else bought anything from him. basically I paid for the item with the intension of picking them up in brissy in october when im up there, he was all good with this as obviously I already paid. But since organising this about 3-4weeks ago and sending heaps of messages asking for a contact number /address for pick up, he hasnt replied at all.

if anyone knows of him that would be good but if not, just a warning incase he does stuff me around even more to be carefull.

cheers Jay
SS DIS
'Ex Aristo Owner'

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he runs a web site called 4doordrift
he also has a yard but not a phone number.
ive also tried to get info outa this guy but was too hard for me to deal with so didnt even bother.
Forsaken
'Canary KING'

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: any one know 4doordrift from ebay Reply with quote

aristo2jay wrote:
Bought some sideskirts off this guy on ebay '4doordrift' (who has a store with heaps of aristo bits), has anyone else bought anything from him. basically I paid for the item with the intension of picking them up in brissy in october when im up there, he was all good with this as obviously I already paid. But since organising this about 3-4weeks ago and sending heaps of messages asking for a contact number /address for pick up, he hasnt replied at all.

if anyone knows of him that would be good but if not, just a warning incase he does stuff me around even more to be carefull.

cheers Jay

saw those side skirts on ebay and was thinking about getting them... Nervous
good luck with getting in contact
psi999
'Ex Aristo Owner'

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SS DIS wrote:
ive also tried to get info outa this guy but was too hard for me to deal with so didnt even bother.

Ditto.
1999 Subaru Impreza WRX - VF28, FMIC, exhaust - For sale
sbyder
'Mr. Lemon'

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To request a members contact information:
Click the advanced Search link, located under the Search button in the top right corner of most eBay pages.

Under the Members section on the left side of the page, click the Contact Information link and provide the User ID of the member and the Item number of the transaction you have in common.

The information you request will be sent to your registered email address. This information can only be used in accordance with eBay's Privacy Policy. The user whose information you are requesting will also receive your contact information.

If you have requested contact information and it is invalid, please review our contact information policy. Remember to keep your contact information up-to-date.

Hope it helps mate Smile
Ben
RCN Compliance Centre
East Coast Compliance

....Website coming soon....
stevee
JZS147 Junior

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SS DIS - from your reply in this thread, I thought he was you Confused

http://www.jzs147.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12395&highlight=#12395
SS DIS
'Ex Aristo Owner'

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no i work for SVi.
aristonewy
JZS147 Noobie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy on ebay called 4doordrift is named Rob and can be reached on 0403754734. I am hopefully about to buy the Aristo he has for sale. I drove it last night and is a nice straight original package. Good luck contacting him. I have had no problems so far getting in contact with him.
aristo2jay
JZS147 Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: 4doordrift Reply with quote

after a pretty strong worded message he finally got back to me, thanks for the input.

jay
aristo2jay
JZS147 Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: 4doordrift - misunderstanding Reply with quote

I would just like to comment that after contacting Rob (4doordrift) via mobile that he was actually very reasonable and explained that he had been trying to send me emails (dont know where the error was and why none came through).

Anyways he even offered to pay the postage for the items.

cheers Jay
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Aristochat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: