TRD Mechanical LSDs - $1150.00 NZD!

JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> North Shore Toyota
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xnickx
NST Parts Manager

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: TRD Mechanical LSDs - $1150.00 NZD! Reply with quote

TRD Mechanical 2 Way LSDs

Info from TRD:
Quote:
■ The TRD mechanical LSD is 1.5-way selective, and can optionally be switched over to a 2-way without any additional parts. (It can only be 1.5-way on Vitz models and 2-way on FR vehicles.)
With the 1.5-way, the LSD functions most during acceleration, and is weaker when not accelerating. (The 1.5-way is designed for novices, since vehicle control becomes more difficult when the engine is used to brake.)
With the 2-way, the LSD functions when not accelerating as well, providing excellent vehicle control under a variety of conditions.
■ Because the limited slip capacity is provided using a number of clutch plates, it exhibits a direct, reliable LSD effect.

More info

For all enquires (stock checking, help etc) or if you are after an LSD which is not listed here, please SEE HERE and get in touch with me rather than posting here.

These RRP at:
41301-JS4027.5" TRD Mechanical LSD
JZS147.com Membesr - $1150.00+GST NZD
RRP - $2153.51+GST NZD

Please note
- Vehicles with a factory Torsen LSD will require the NON-Torsen LSD side shafts, if required I can supply them new (41309-24020) for $650.00 NZD brand new for the pair
- You MIGHT get charged GST on the Australian side of this, let me know if you want me to declare the package for less to avoid GST/Customs charges. Just remember, whatever is declared is also what it's insured for

To order these LSDs, please see HERE

All parts are 100% Genuine TRD, made in Japan.

Shipping:

Blue = tracked and insured
Red = untracked and uninsured

Availability:
As at 27/04/2012
41301-JS402- 0 in stock [2 on order] (due approx 3 weeks)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> North Shore Toyota All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: