Fender flares...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Aristo Aesthetics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juzzo
JZS147 Junior

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Fender flares... Reply with quote

OGAristo wrote:
drdoom wrote:
I've ordered some pretty aggressive wheels, and as I've had a look at the rear guards - because of the location of the door, I think i'll struggle to roll/pull the guards out far enough. Has anyone here got bolt on fender flares or anything of the sort? What would you reccomend?

Cheers

google search radius fenders Cool

btw what are the specs of your new wheels btw you can always cmaber it in too Very Happy

OG where did you get the idea that radiusing helps with wider wheels... Actually it makes it even worse as you cut out the part of the fender that is widest. But at the same times most cats also pull their panels to the max or cut the whole side off to start making a whole new bulkier fender from scratch.

Radiusing is only used inconjuntion with a tub job i.e. moving the wheel well higher. And so it's only used when cats wanna ride extremely low, i.e. frame rails only mm's off the ground and wheels fitting just barely ( mild tuck or "hellaflush" ). Like with mine cuz I'm running 21" at the back it wouldn't have been possible for me to slam my risto if I didn't do that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Aristo Aesthetics All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: