Advice

JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Aristochat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JZS147 Diehard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:14 pm    Post subject: Advice Reply with quote

I tried a workshop who was advertising quite a bit on supraforums, and advertised that they could do a lot of fabrication services so got them to make me a custom bush to replace the lower bush in my coilovers. Was upfront that I needed them urgently and they agreed they could do it, fast forward 6 weeks and heaps of hours of my time following him up to be told end of the week or tomorrow continuously. Finally got them after 6 weeks and they are craps, suspension shop wasn't very happy with them and they are trying to charge me $233 for them. All they have done is machine a superpro bush a bit and cut it in half. I haven't paid the workshop yet and have asked why it costs 233 when two other workshop quoted $150 tops and they both charge $30 more in labor. He hasn't responded to me telling him he overcharged me yet so wondering if I should just take the bushes back and say they are craps and not pay him, can I do this?
JZS147 Diehard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what he is trying to charge me $230, which includes 30 minutes of labor to measure the original bush in the car.
Woggin
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are they crap?

You can choose not to pay him, just take the product back, tell him your not satisfied with the product and walk out.

They can't invoice you for something they haven't given u. If u want to take it further, which isnt necessary since u haven't paid, you could go to the cttt, or fair trading, but since u haven't paid, that wud make no sense.

But like my opening line! Why are they crap, is there an actual reason, or is it becoz ur suspension shop they don't like it?

JZS147 stock snails 12.58@115, T04Z is here, still in beta!
92 r32 gtst daily

Old rides: 04 zze123r, 98 ae111r, 92 ep82gt, 92 sw20r, 00 ncp10r, 91 uzz31, 84 Ma61, 88 gz20, 90 jza70, 90 jza70 aerotop
JZS147 Diehard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:41 pm    Post subject: Advice Reply with quote

Crap because I specifically said I didn't want a split style bush, not an ideal design as all the force will be trying to split the two parts apart. machining is poor in that the face of the split isn't square, when I squish them together can still see daylight. Given all that certainly not worth the premium price, am still waiting for an itemized invoice to see where the high cost is coming from considering 2 other shops have said $150 tops. Wondering the options should we not be able to come to an agreement
Woggin
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont understand why you are questioning it so much?

You havent paid for it.

You arent happy with the product.

The product ISNT what you asked for.

Take it back, tell him to stick it up his ass, walk out, go to a different shop, simple.

JZS147 stock snails 12.58@115, T04Z is here, still in beta!
92 r32 gtst daily

Old rides: 04 zze123r, 98 ae111r, 92 ep82gt, 92 sw20r, 00 ncp10r, 91 uzz31, 84 Ma61, 88 gz20, 90 jza70, 90 jza70 aerotop
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Aristochat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: