Angry Industries

JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angry
JZS147 Noobie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: Angry Industries Reply with quote

Hi all,

Firstly a big thanks to the team here on JZS147 for the warm welcome and the opportunity to begin my journey into "small business"

I will be posting shortly a post here in the trader section to get the "HIDs" for your aristo - ball rolling.

Although my business "AngryIndustries" is much in its infancy, i am very reputable and trusted in the R31skylineclub community. And i hope to continue that relationship with the members here on JZS147.

Rest assure i am not here to upset the apple cart, rip anyone off or to be frank debate my products.

I will stand by the products and there quality that i sell and hope to share them with fellow enthusiasts out there.

I will be attempting to provide as much as i can in my product range, as it comes to me from the manufacturer.

HID Conversion Kits - Yes they are Made In China.
Prices Starting from $175 Delivered Aust.Wide with 12months warranty.

Example - Lysdexia's Aristo with HIDs from AngryIndustries.

HB3 Kit in 4300k (as above) - H3 to suit foglights are also available.(not used in above)

Incar DVD Headunits - Also Home Entertainment HD Projectors and GPS Units from as little as $200 including delivery.

Performance Parts - Oil Coolers - Intercooler Kits (unfortunately none for Aristos as yet), Fuel Pumps, Surge Tanks, Wheel Spacers, Brake Pads and ADR Lines.

Wheel Importing Service Ex Japan
- Also Wheel sourcing via japan yahoo auctions and online stores alike.
Although i highly reccommend going thru IM if you are wishing to bring in wheels with tires.

Feel Free to PM or Email me directly if you have any questions.
More than happy to help.

Hope to here from you all soon.

Matt Tuckett
AngryIndustries.

Last freaked with by Angry on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:47 am; freaked 1 time in total
Angry
JZS147 Noobie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have on offer at the listed prices Conversion Kits to suit H1/H3/H4/H7/H11/HB3/HB4/9004/9005/9006/9007

Also on offer - Hi/ Low Conversion kits for H4/9004/9007/H13. Available in Xenon & Halogen, Dual Beam Soleniod and Xenon & Xenon.
Please PM me for prices and more information on Dual Beam and Xenon & Xenon (Bi- Xenon)
Parkers i recommend them to pair with 6000k HIDs. they are super white.

There is no cutting or modifying involved with fitting these kits you can revert back to standard at any time, as needed.

Available In all temps from 4300k, 5000k, 6000k, 8000k, 10000k and 12000k , However 3000k and 15000k are a 10dollars dearer.
Also Now Available 30000k which is Purple for extra 25dollars.

Kits are designed for Low Beam replacement. I have rarely use high beams since in any of the cars iv'e fitted them to.

I recommend 4300k, 5000k or 6000k, The common misconception is that the higher the Kelvin rating the brighter, which isn't true. its completely inverse to that.

Standard Kit - Labels are often different to these. Does not product performance.

Also Available Are Slim Line Kits.

Standard vs. Slimline.

HID - are also available in the following colors. Ideal for Aristo Fog Lamps.
They are not rated in grades of Kelvin like the standard, for arguements sake. But are of 4300k of that Color.

However Purple is considered 30000k.
Red is Considered as 2700k.
Yellow Gold is used 3000k (S13 Driving Foglamp)
@ $ 200. for Single Bulbs. Slimline Kits with colored bulbs are $ 235.

Parkers are also available to suit JZS147 headlights
1 x Pair of 6 LED T10 Wedge Type
Including Postage ANYWHERE in Australia
$ 15.

=================================================================

Payment and Shipping Process.

I will require all moneys paid at the end of the group buy, when full quota of 10 is reached.
.........Sooner you can get your money to me the better............
Once all is cleared, kits will be hopefully (pending customs or other) no more than 2weeks to your doorstep.
Usual Transit time from manufacturer to me has been less than a week from payment.
Postage from me to the buyers has been within 4days of postage and immediately after i recieve them from EMS.

Im NOT here to rip anyone off. just trying to provide a product to the best of my available ability.

Note : Any Warranty Claims that need to be sent back via airmail to the supplier, postage to and from the factory to be paid by the buyer.
I will do my best to provide alternatives to this process rather than waiting on lengthy delays for them to inspect and replace.
Warranty on the Ballast Packs and Bulbs are 12months.

Bank Details

Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Acc Name. Matthew P Tuckett
BSB . 063541
Acc No. 1072 8965

Regards
Matt Tuckett
AngryIndustries.

If theres any questions or testimonies, i encourage you post a reply.
i will do my best to answer them.

Quote:
Testimony #1

Just adding a review for the 6000k and parkers for projectors.

Packaging:
Comes in a colour printed box, in english, which is sturdy enough to cope with general freight. Inside it is well secured and packed in tight in polystyrene.
The product it self looks well made with decent connections and a trick looking sheath over the loom.

Installation:
I usually run and hide if I see anything with wires but this was a piece of cake and plug and play is a true statement with zero modification to anything required. I simply unplugged all the connections on the globe and fed the wires through the rubber boot backwards to avoid having to stretch the boot over it or cut it out to 25mm like the instructions suggest. No cutting is required.
Then simply secure the light in place as normal and then reconnect the wires. Then clarify pos and neg on the headlight loom plug and plug it in.
Bolt the ballast down and turn the suckers on. Too easy and anyone who can count to ten can put these in.
Only headache, which is not related to the product is the pesky parkers which are a bitch to remove and replace as theres no room even for my long and skinny hands.

Performance:
I was honestly gobsmacked at how good they were. I did one side and turned them on for a comparison to halogen and it makes you think how you ever saw anything at all with the crappy things. I had them blaring at the side of my works shed and if you covered up the halogen globe it literally made no difference at all to the light projected as the single HID was overpowering it so extremely.
My boss who is a real pessimist initially mocked me for buying some "cheap chinese crap" but when he saw how they performed he was stunned silent and very impressed. Impressed to the degree he got me to contact Matt to see if any kits are available in 24 Volt as he wants to put some in the interstate running trucks.

In a nutshell, the price isnt highway robbery and very affordable to members of this site, installation is a true diy job even for the novice and performance over standard is 100 times better.

Reliability, well only time can answer that question but I have not heard of anyone having issues as yet. Matt will be able to answer if hes had any items returned to him for not working out the box or failing not long after install.
LOL

Last freaked with by Angry on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:57 am; freaked 1 time in total
Greeny
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shall be ordering some when I work out which I need, and sell off some Aristo bits Smile
Rusty P
'Mr. Dicktation'

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to know the differences between these things and the $40 ones you can buy on ebay from china.
I know you can just say 'quality'.. but what is actually the difference?
Aristo
'Ex Aristo Owner'

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also can you confirm the suitability for HID's and headlight styles, eg: can you only use HID's in projector style lights (which Aristo's have for main beam) but not for reflector style lights (Aristo high beam & fog light?).

I read somewhere that HID's in reflector lights scatter too much?

Everybody: I have HID's in my main beams & love them. Much brighter, and whiter than stockies, when I drove a non-HID car I wonder if the lights are on. A very sensible upgrade IMO.
lysdexia
'Ex Aristo Owner'

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have Matt's HID kits in both of my cars, and i'm really happy with them. can't recommend them enough.

You just lost the game.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Angry
JZS147 Noobie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rusty P wrote:
I'd like to know the differences between these things and the $40 ones you can buy on ebay from china.
I know you can just say 'quality'.. but what is actually the difference?

Differences i wouldnt honestly know. Ive personally never bought a cheap kit. From what i have heard "cheap and nasty" holds true with some of the ebay kits. Majority do not have an expressed or extended warranty against factory defects.

Ive sold near on 100kits since April this year with maybe 3 ballast pack units requiring replacement under warranty. I wont hide that fact either. As they are mass produced there will always be the odd one that slips thru.

But with that said im not going to hold people at gun point to buy from me.
Ultimately its personal choice.

--------

Reflector Type Lamps CAN scatter the light with HIDs, as said they are designed for a Projector lense. Some car makes do scatter more than others. its arguable to a point to fit them or not.

I have them in my cressida and they arent too bad considering the adjusters no longer work.
I personally wont drive another one of my own cars without HIDs fitted for years to come. Regardless of the amount of scatter.

Driving without HID lamps to me, is like driving with the lights off in comparison.

Here is an example of Reflector fitment and scatter.

R31 Skyline - Standard Reflector Lamps
Stock Bulbs - Low Beam

Stock Bulbs - High Beam/ Low Beam

HID 4300k - Low Beam - Alone.

Import Monster
'Ex Aristo Owner'

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard mate and good luck with the new venture. Being in business is both challenging and rewarding and it's amazing how much "luck" you have in business is directly related to the time and energy you put in!

Hope you do well buddy!

Cheers

Az
510ONE
JZS147 Post Whore

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im keen on getting a set of these ay. my stockers suck atm and this will give the car a bit of an updated look. is there already a group buy thread already started or are we just putting in single orders??

cheers
neil
Aristo
'Ex Aristo Owner'

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next question, the bi-xenon, I thought that was just a chance in the adjustment of the light, as you can't make xenon lights go brighter or dimmer via regulating power?

My missus S13 has projector lights for both low and high from memory - PM me a price Smile
Angry
JZS147 Noobie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I talked with the engineer involved with the Company i deal with not too long ago regarding adjustability.As Ive seen the these types for sale else where and he said its simply not possible (refering to the range sellers quote 35 - > 80w) HID bulbs are 55w at maximum. Exceed that and they can explode or fail. According to he's experiences etc.

Anyways the Bi Xenon is an interesting setup requiring 4 ballasts to operate. Quiet a pain to hide 4 standard packs i can tell you.

Bi Xenon setup is like a Hi/Lo single holder bulb. operate much the same way the cheaper halogen hi lo bulbs work. just with a mini xenon bulb that lights up with the low beam xenon bulb, making it high beam. I will have pictures shortly of each type of bulb of hi lo fitting type. Halogan, Solenoid & Bi Xenon.

S13 take 2 separate bulbs .. low being H3. Highs im not sure of. I do not reccommend using HIDs in high beam bulb position as the warm up time can hinder the point of using them. As the S13/Nissan Imports with projectors in particular will shut off the low beam light for the high beam bulb to turn on.

This doesnt stop people from doing it. Its again a personal choice thing.

Kit Prices are listed in the 2nd post in this thread.
Please let me know if the graph is hard to understand. i will try and make it easier.

Standard Kits - Single or Hi/Lo (Halogen Type) Are - $175 Delivered.
Slimline Kits - Single or Hi/Lo (Halogen Type) Are - $210 Delivered.

Aristo, PM me directly if u have anymore questions or add me to MSN messenger.

510One ,PM me to order. As I am doing fortnightly orders to the manufacturer at the moment.
Group buys of 10 arent really required anymore. Just happy to provide on demand.
Greeny
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't recommend highly enough, quick helpful service and advice on msn. Took very little time to arrive, and the kits work a charm, very happy with the results.

DRUSS
JZS147 Diehard

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angry wrote:

S13 take 2 separate bulbs .. low being H3. Highs im not sure of. I do not reccommend using HIDs in high beam bulb position as the warm up time can hinder the point of using them. As the S13/Nissan Imports with projectors in particular will shut off the low beam light for the high beam bulb to turn on.

There is a way to bypass the low beam turning off when using hi beam. So you can use them both simultaneously.

Heres the tutorial http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Dual-High-Beam-t13979.html&hl=hi+beam+mod

Cheers

Daniel
Richy
JZS147 Diehard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are these kits hard to instal? Would a novice like myself be able to instal them?
Greeny
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richy wrote:
Are these kits hard to instal? Would a novice like myself be able to instal them?

Piss easy Smile
Richy
JZS147 Diehard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greeny wrote:
Richy wrote:

Piss easy Smile

Is it as easy as changing a bulb in your headlights? becuase i can do that No Probs.
ICEMAN
'Girly Man'

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Angry Industries AAAAA+++++ Reply with quote

Once again a big thanks to Angry industries as the communication is fantastic, the service is even better and to top it off the products are great and work really well.

Matt thanks heaps mate.
Riley
JZS147 Diehard

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: Angry Industries AAAAA+++++ Reply with quote

ICEMAN wrote:
Once again a big thanks to Angry industries as the communication is fantastic, the service is even better and to top it off the products are great and work really well.

Matt thanks heaps mate.

would have to agree

cant wait to install mine tomorrow night
JZS147 Noobie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: Angry Industries Reply with quote

Angry wrote:
Hi all,

Firstly a big thanks to the team here on JZS147 for the warm welcome and the opportunity to begin my journey into "small business"

I will be posting shortly a post here in the trader section to get the "HIDs" for your aristo - ball rolling.

Although my business "AngryIndustries" is much in its infancy, i am very reputable and trusted in the R31skylineclub community. And i hope to continue that relationship with the members here on JZS147.

Rest assure i am not here to upset the apple cart, rip anyone off or to be frank debate my products.

I will stand by the products and there quality that i sell and hope to share them with fellow enthusiasts out there.

I will be attempting to provide as much as i can in my product range, as it comes to me from the manufacturer.

HID Conversion Kits - Yes they are Made In China.
Prices Starting from $175 Delivered Aust.Wide with 12months warranty.

Example - Lysdexia's Aristo with HIDs from AngryIndustries.
HB3 Kit in 4300k (as above) - H3 to suit foglights are also available.(not used in above)

Incar DVD Headunits - Also Home Entertainment HD Projectors and GPS Units from as little as $200 including delivery.

Performance Parts - Oil Coolers - Intercooler Kits (unfortunately none for Aristos as yet), Fuel Pumps, Surge Tanks, Wheel Spacers, Brake Pads and ADR Lines.

Wheel Importing Service Ex Japan
- Also Wheel sourcing via japan yahoo auctions and online stores alike.
Although i highly reccommend going thru IM if you are wishing to bring in wheels with tires.

Feel Free to PM or Email me directly if you have any questions.
More than happy to help.

Hope to here from you all soon.

Matt Tuckett
AngryIndustries.

Most of the people are using HID in there vehicles. I am interested too to use HID in my Mazda car. If I install id then can I get back to the halogen again? One my friend said me that "HID could blind another drivers and produce so many heat." Is it right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Traders All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: