What is the switch on the light paddle and dash

JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Aristo Aesthetics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ragex
JZS147 Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: What is the switch on the light paddle and dash Reply with quote

Im taking a good guess its for the fog lights, the compliance guys told me about the back boot brake light had to be disabled but failed to mention the fog lights, and since that switch isnt doing anything i think its that

can confirm ?

Also when I put the key on i can see a light on the right hand side its a picture of a car with what looks like two tail lights facing backwards, im not sure what this is for?
Chappo
'Ex Aristo Owner'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: What is the switch on the light paddle and dash Reply with quote

ragex wrote:

can confirm ?

Also when I put the key on i can see a light on the right hand side its a picture of a car with what looks like two tail lights facing backwards, im not sure what this is for?

1) Sounds like the fogs.. If you need to be sure then turn your lights on and the fog switch, if lights turn on then it is for the fogs..

2) That's to indicate if the rear globes are ok.
ragex
JZS147 Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea then the complicance guys disables my fog lights but probly forgot to mention it to me.

thanks
Warfare
'Ex Aristo Owner'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take off your front bar and plug 'em in, then you'll know Razz Mine were unplugged, but I've got a normal round led just stuck in a drilled hole in the black part below the cluster, at the very right hand side... added by compliance or original owner? Noone shall ever know for sure... although I don't think compliance would add a light to tell you when your fogs are on, then disable said fogs??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Aristo Aesthetics All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: