New rims - Need pics of black rims on aristos

JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Aristo Aesthetics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sammy B
JZS147 Junior

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: New rims - Need pics of black rims on aristos Reply with quote

Hey all, some of you may know my car got defected for track not too long ago (thats how they do it here in SA). So as nice as it sat before, Im probably not going to return it to how it was with the good vip wheels. Im looking for some (cant believe this) thinner and crap offset rims. Gotta be black & wanna keep it under $1600 Leaning towards the D1Rs or drifteks. But need some pics of different black rims on aristos. Heres how it sat before:

And photochopped D1Rs:

Fire away:
Warfare
'Ex Aristo Owner'

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sif cops even know what track is, what a fucking bullshit defect. What's your chance of getting defected again for the same thing?? Very Happy
Greeny
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: New rims - Need pics of black rims on aristos Reply with quote

Sammy B wrote:
Hey all, some of you may know my car got defected for track not too long ago (thats how they do it here in SA). So as nice as it sat before, Im probably not going to return it to how it was with the good vip wheels. Im looking for some (cant believe this) thinner and crap offset rims. Gotta be black & wanna keep it under $1600 Leaning towards the D1Rs or drifteks. But need some pics of different black rims on aristos. Heres how it sat before:

And photochopped D1Rs:

Fire away:

Black D1R's look badass on black Aristo's, pity I didn't have camera with me when I tried some on mine Sad
Sammy B
JZS147 Junior

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warfare wrote:
Sif cops even know what track is, what a fucking bullshit defect. What's your chance of getting defected again for the same thing?? Very Happy

Quite high. To give you an idea, got done on the end of King William, Hyde Park at 5pm on a Sunday Rant

Ive come to terms with how shit SA is for owning a nice car atm
oday
JZS147 Diehard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just curious what the size is of them so i know not to go that big, also did they send ya to regency or just the cop station?
follar99
'Ex Aristo Owner'

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhhhhh man that's unfortunate. Should get d1rs for sure very nice rims. Wheelworx have a black spoke with a silver lip. Would look good on a black aristo or even if u can wait get ur car passed first with some rims off a mate and order some nice rims from japan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
510ONE
JZS147 Post Whore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dr1's look sweet as man
radu
'El Traficante'

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sammy B wrote:
Warfare wrote:

Quite high. To give you an idea, got done on the end of King William, Hyde Park at 5pm on a Sunday Rant

Ive come to terms with how shit SA is for owning a nice car atm

Yeah i know the feeling mate. I got done in my s13 wif black 17" driftteks for the same thing. I almost went nuts at them but then i though nahh they prob fuck me up even more(Whooosa) lol. Dont get drifteks as they are shit rims and are prone to crackin due to stress.

But damn those dr1 look the goods
akuma2
JZS147 Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As i am a noob to Australian road rules, could someone explain the problem with the wheels on the car? Is the diameter or offset too big?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Aristo Aesthetics All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: