Perth Spray Painter/ Smash Repairer Recommendation

JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Aristo Aesthetics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mattis
JZS147 Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Perth Spray Painter/ Smash Repairer Recommendation Reply with quote

About a week after I got my aristo the missus was stopped at a set of traffic lights and some idiot managed to somehow reverse into her. Not much damage was done but the paint was cracked in a line on the front bumper. It was covered by insurance so not a big issue really, except that the work has to be done by one of their (HBF in this case) approved repairers. They suggested to take it to the following spray painters as it was the closest to my location:

T & J Spray Painters/Smash Repairers
5 Cressal Road
Balcatta

ph: 9344 7744
email: joe_tjspray@iinet.net.au

I was a little sceptical of their work having not heard of them before but really couldn't be bothered running around trying to find another approved repairer that I did know of. Anyway I took the car in and had the quote done, booked the car in and recently went and picked it up.

Well to my surprise they did a bloody marvelous job, the paint match is near on perfect and they actually ended up respraying the whole bumper. This is awesome because there were some other imperfections on the bottom of it from the previous owner/s which have been repaired as a result. It looks like they know what they are doing as everything is lined up perfectly and all the screws/bolts have been put back in (I've seen sprayers do some dodgy things when they aren't familiar with cars, cable ties holding bumpers on is not good worksmanship). They also mixed me up some touch up paint to boot.

So yeh, if you are NOR in Perth and looking for a smash repairer who does quality work give these fellas a go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Aristo Aesthetics All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: