Today's mods

JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Aristochat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shane799
JZS147 Noobie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Today's mods Reply with quote

Well thanks to a moron that didnt pass my safety cert, i have had to replace the exhaust. apparently a baffle has collapsed yet i myself (ex diesel mech) cant fault it nor can another mechanic. If it wasnt for me wanting to change exhaust anyway id have been pissed.

I asked around and several people have refered me to the boys @ FAT PIPES.

So today is the day just got back from leaving it with them to replace the entire system. They have done some amazing work and know 2jz's as well as aristo's much to my suprise.

He has reccomended going 3" to twin 2.5" as i wanted to keep the stock look.

So pics will go up with a report on what i think after i get it back.

Is it 3 o'clock yet ???
what bout now ??

lol lol
OGAristo
"Captain SS Aristotanic"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Today's mods Reply with quote

shane799 wrote:
Well thanks to a moron that didnt pass my safety cert, i have had to replace the exhaust. apparently a baffle has collapsed yet i myself (ex diesel mech) cant fault it nor can another mechanic. If it wasnt for me wanting to change exhaust anyway id have been pissed.

I asked around and several people have refered me to the boys @ FAT PIPES.

So today is the day just got back from leaving it with them to replace the entire system. They have done some amazing work and know 2jz's as well as aristo's much to my suprise.

He has reccomended going 3" to twin 2.5" as i wanted to keep the stock look.

So pics will go up with a report on what i think after i get it back.

Is it 3 o'clock yet ???
what bout now ??

lol lol

Where about is that workshop located?

and keen to see the pics of progress buddy im guessing you just bought your aristo?

and for me its more like is it 5pm yet LOL
shane799
JZS147 Noobie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FAT PIPES are @ shed 10 / 1191 ANZAC AVE Kallangur PH 3285 7417

They do alot of race cars, powercruise cars and bikes ect.
Website shows some of there work and from what i saw at shop its great work.
And the best thing is i didnt have to explain what an aristo is.

Yes not long had the aristo, but did play around with supras and soarers few years back. Going to try not go to crazy on this one but few little mods like exhaust, fmic, shift kit maybe stall, and trans cooler, and in decisive of if ill go piggyback or full ecu. And some god damn wheels already sick of looking at the stocks and the tyres on there a cheap ratshit.

Anyway ill track each of the mods and changes on the forum and look forward to meeting few guys along the way.

Am still working on getting to nov meet as we get closer to xmas the free weekends are slowly disappearing.

Shane
OGAristo
"Captain SS Aristotanic"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shane799 wrote:
FAT PIPES are @ shed 10 / 1191 ANZAC AVE Kallangur PH 3285 7417

They do alot of race cars, powercruise cars and bikes ect.
Website shows some of there work and from what i saw at shop its great work.
And the best thing is i didnt have to explain what an aristo is.

Yes not long had the aristo, but did play around with supras and soarers few years back. Going to try not go to crazy on this one but few little mods like exhaust, fmic, shift kit maybe stall, and trans cooler, and in decisive of if ill go piggyback or full ecu. And some god damn wheels already sick of looking at the stocks and the tyres on there a cheap ratshit.

Anyway ill track each of the mods and changes on the forum and look forward to meeting few guys along the way.

Am still working on getting to nov meet as we get closer to xmas the free weekends are slowly disappearing.

Shane

ah a fellow modder thats been in the game for awhile i see you like your toyotas Smile if your after some JDM rims i am selling some Wedsport rims with new tyres included in the sale if your keen Very Happy
JZS147 Diehard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: exhaust Reply with quote

Keen to see how you find them and what they charge you have heardthey do good work although when I rang them they didn't sound like they had done many aristos or supras so I started to look elsewhere
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Aristochat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: