Yahoo Auctions

JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Aristochat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stower93
JZS147 Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:46 pm    Post subject: Yahoo Auctions Reply with quote

Hi all just curious as to what the shipping is like from yahoo auctions here to aus?? Ive been looking at getting some seat rails and it cost almost as much to ship it as the price of the seat rails. Is it worth it?
OGAristo
"Captain SS Aristotanic"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Yahoo Auctions Reply with quote

Stower93 wrote:
Hi all just curious as to what the shipping is like from yahoo auctions here to aus?? Ive been looking at getting some seat rails and it cost almost as much to ship it as the price of the seat rails. Is it worth it?

100% of my build was from yahoo auctions well worth the coin for rare come to by parts
Stower93
JZS147 Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really??? It looks to be over $150 just to ship one seat rail. And thats threw import monster
sank
JZS147 Junior

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make an enquiry with Jesse Streeter or Import Monster and see if they can get you a quote on how much it will cost to get to your door. I can't really speak for JS though as last time I bought I went through Import Monster.

I bought something recently off Yahoo Japan that cost the equivalent of $15. By the time Import Monster had arranged shipping and added their own fees on top it cost about $80. So in this case it's a bit shit, the majority of that cost was shipping and their fees. Maybe it just seems like it's so expensive because the item was so cheap in the first place though, I don't know.

Here is what it ended up costing and the reasons why. I think next time I will try Jesse Streeter as I've heard nothing but good stuff about his organisation.

sank
JZS147 Junior

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, and the reason why it ended up costing $80 is because the actual shipping cost ended up being another 2200 yen on top. The costs are infinitely variable, they change it based on the quotes that they get for shipping.
OGAristo
"Captain SS Aristotanic"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

number 1 tip dont use import monster unless your import a bodykit of something really really big they rip off their customers and make a alot of commission on suckers that are new to import parts. Number 2 use jesse streeter ive spend over 20K with him on various cars and its alot cheaper with him
Stower93
JZS147 Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up guys. Ive emailed jesse streeter so will wait for a reply from him.
Aristoman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go with Jesse Streeter better then the other crew without issue Red Tongue Also you cutout the middleman with JS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Aristochat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: