my aristo vid
Goto page Previous  1, 2

JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Multimedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aristo
'Ex Aristo Owner'

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greennick wrote:
Has anyone noticed how everywhere in the country people dance differently at clubs?? In Melbourne, everyone dances with some crazy leg action, their uperbody is often pretty still. In Perth, it is often the opposite. In Sydney, lots of people dance like they are looking in the mirror. Dunno about Adelaide, haven't really been out there much. Same with Brisbane.

Can't say I have noticed this. I do notice slightly different styles depending on the 'hardcoreness' of the club.

A few mates were in Perth last year, I don't remember which clubs they went to, but at each club there was some tool on the dance floor with a whistle. The last time I heard a whistle on the dance floor in MEL was when I used to go to 'Existance' underage.
greennick
JZS147 Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aristo wrote:
greennick wrote:
Has anyone noticed how everywhere in the country people dance differently at clubs?? In Melbourne, everyone dances with some crazy leg action, their uperbody is often pretty still. In Perth, it is often the opposite. In Sydney, lots of people dance like they are looking in the mirror. Dunno about Adelaide, haven't really been out there much. Same with Brisbane.

Can't say I have noticed this. I do notice slightly different styles depending on the 'hardcoreness' of the club.

A few mates were in Perth last year, I don't remember which clubs they went to, but at each club there was some tool on the dance floor with a whistle. The last time I heard a whistle on the dance floor in MEL was when I used to go to 'Existance' underage.

A whistle? Weak. I hate whistles. I don't really know what Northbridge is like anymore (that is where your mates would have gone, lots of clubs in a small area filled with drunken idiots and people on drugs that think they are hard, there are also a few natives around too). I only go out to specific events now to see specific visiting DJ's I want to, the club scene on a normal night in Perth is not really my thing anymore.

I'm sure there are differences between all the different clubs, but if you look over Melbourne as a whole and compare it to other cities around Australia, there is a lot more dancing with the feet. I just find it funny that different cities have this slightly different dance styles. I mean, look at that Melbourne shuffle thing, there is nothing like that over here.

I was looking at that Melbourne shuffle thing on the web after Daz's video, there are some funny vids of it out there...
Dazwaaah
'Mr. 60mm'

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you see the penguin one of me and my mate??

hahahah

and to prove it is me under there... here's a pic of me on a random trip to Healville (random outter town of melb...)

Shot with E5900. at 1969-12-31

Flutter Crew '08
Patch Crew '09
Contiki Crew '10
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Multimedia All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: