Best colour rims on a Navy blue aristo

JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Aristo Aesthetics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
follar99
'Ex Aristo Owner'

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Best colour rims on a Navy blue aristo Reply with quote

i am having the most difficult time finding the right rims for the aristo, i mean ive found some that fit perfect and shiz, but its the bloody colour thats doing my head in! nothing seems to go well with navy blue, so if everyone can give me some input and some ideas, that would be great, be better if any navy blue aristo owners out there can upload a pic of what their running! btw my mate gives me shit that i do visual design and i cant come up with something lol, if not im respraying the car black.........anyone here knows cheap resprays in adelaide? lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
lincoln
JZS147 Diehard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

those are mine, polished-ish... i think they suit it fine.. but then it comes down to personal opinion...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Aristo Aesthetics All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: