compliance joints in vic???

JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Aristochat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
180boi
JZS147 Noobie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: compliance joints in vic??? Reply with quote

wondering where u all had ur aristo's complied in victoria and more specifically eastern suburbs near rampant. let us know who was rly good and honest and who was dodgy. whose most popular etc etc.
Import Monster
'Ex Aristo Owner'

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: compliance joints in vic??? Reply with quote

180boi wrote:
wondering where u all had ur aristo's complied in victoria and more specifically eastern suburbs near rampant. let us know who was rly good and honest and who was dodgy. whose most popular etc etc.

there's only one at the moment, they're out of compliance plates unfortunately!

there is another in the process, over in Knox - but he's a way off yet. Actually, it's time I gave him a call Smile
180boi
JZS147 Noobie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

k, cause i jsut wanna go donw n chat to one n here from u guys how it all went, cause importing allways seemed rly risky to me and well the only bit i find risky now are the compliancing part of it cause i dont wanna get ripped of etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JZS147 Australia Forum Index -> Aristochat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: